You don’t spend a decade in the US Army and 15 years as an IT Director without learning a few things about IT.
Sometimes, I help other people with their IT problems.
- IT closet / server maintenance agreements.
- Data recovery & restoration (damage or accidental deletion)
- Old hardware
- Cell phones
- Flash memory
- Thumb drives
- Onsite, remote, & telephone end-user support.
- Onetime & interval updates/antivirus maintenance and compliance checks.
- Network, server, & workstation installation/upgrade consultations.
Clients are provided with a mobile contact number.
If you’re interested, please use the form below and I’ll reach out to you shortly.
You only have to use this form the first time, I promise. It just keeps my phone number off the internet.